Comparison of SMS loans / Micro loans / Fast loans
Here you will find a comprehensive and smooth comparison of SMS loans and micro loans. You can compare amounts from USD 500 and all the way up to USD 10,000 and check prices for maturities of 15 – 90 days.
You can also filter on several different good things so that you can easily find a lender that suits you. Also, test and see if you can find an affordable sms loan. Check the total cost of various loans and find cheap SMS loans or filter for example on lenders who accept payment remarks or offer free SMS loans.
A little more about our comparisons of SMS loans and micro loans
Here you can compare a large number of lenders offering either SMS loans or micro loans. These types of loans are also often referred to as quick loans. The loan amounts we compare are 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000 and USD 10,000.
You can usually take these loans in either 15, 30, 60 or 90 days and we have compared prices for all different maturities so you can quickly see how much a particular loan costs. We also have many other terms that are good to know, for example if a lender approves payment remarks or if you can apply for a loan with E-Money. Use our filters to see only the lenders that suit you.
It is worth considering the following:
- Higher loan amounts are often only for repeat customers who have borrowed lower amounts in the past. We mark this with a yellow icon in the column called “TL”.
- Many lenders have a lower price for new customers. It can be a completely free loan or discounted price. If you have previously taken an SMS loan from the same lender, you can get another higher price.
- Some lenders accept remarks, but that doesn’t automatically mean you get approved if you have a payment note. Your finances are assessed in their entirety and a decision is made based on the overall picture.
- 30 percent of the interest on an SMS loan or Internet loan (this also applies to other types of loans) is deductible and you get this money back on the tax once you have declared. Most often, reporting to the tax authority is done automatically.
- We have a column called “After deductions” which shows the total price after tax deductions. The lenders where the entire cost consists of interest are normally the cheapest overall.